Effective day 15th January 2022
Cloda is committed to the GDPR-compliant security of data for the company and for our clients and customers.
We will achieve this by:
– Keeping numbers small:
o only provide access where necessary and remove when no longer necessary
o only retain data when it is necessary to do so
· Working with the best providers and partners
· Ensuring anyone who works with us is aware of our policies
- All of our services run in the cloud. Cloda does not run our own routers, load balancers, DNS servers, or physical servers.
- All of our services and data are hosted in Microsoft Azure facilities located within the European Union. Cloda services and data are hosted in the Republic of Ireland and the Netherlands.
· All payment instrument processing for purchase of the Cloda services is performed by Stripe. For more information on Stripe’s security practices, please see https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe.
- Managing your own user accounts and roles from within the Cloda services.
- Protecting your own account and user credentials for all of your employees accessing the Cloda services.
- Compliance with the terms of your services agreement with Cloda, including with respect to compliance with laws.
- Promptly notifying Cloda if a user credential has been compromised or if you suspect possible suspicious activities that could negatively impact security of the Cloda services or your account.
- You may not perform any security penetration tests or security assessment activities without the express advance written consent of Cloda.